[rhn-users] RE: rhn-users Digest, Vol 36, Issue 5

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 20:42:32 UTC 2007

Ex Fed wrote:
> When I inquire to their mailing list regarding these issues they won't
> allow my emails to be sent to the list.

The only thing I can think of is that you may have tried to post to a
mailing list that you were not a member of. It's a pretty standard spam
prevention policy to restrict posts to members only on many mailing
lists. Are you sure you were a member of the list(s) your message(s) did
not get through to?

I am one of the administrators of this list. Moderation tasks such as
keeping the discussions on-topic has been an open community effort. Your
messages are not being blocked by this list's administrators.

~m