[rhn-users] NIS or automounter problem

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 05:40:29 UTC 2007

On 1/23/07, Dan Hunter <dmhunter at charter.net> wrote:

> New users usually don't know where to get help.
> I can understand their posting to the wrong list.
> If you know the answer, tell them.
> If you know the correct list for the question,
> tell them...  after you answer the question.
> Not everybody knows the Redhat lists backward and forward.
> A little dab of understanding please.

It surprises me that people can find this list but can't find the
redhat-list which seems to me to be at least as well advertised and
more appropriate. IMO this list might as well be merged with that list
if people really don't want a list with RHN as its focus. The noise
ratio on this list is currently very high.

John