[rhn-users] NIS or automounter problem

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Wed Jan 24 06:44:53 UTC 2007

> It surprises me that people can find this list but can't find the
> redhat-list which seems to me to be at least as well advertised and
> more appropriate. IMO this list might as well be merged with that list
> if people really don't want a list with RHN as its focus. The noise
> ratio on this list is currently very high.

I am very sorry I asked a question in this list. Seems I don't understand
what this list is for. Your response is typical for many many Linux lists.
There seems much Linux gurus and if someone asks a "stupid" question he got
flamed. I will in future better call Redhat support and keep you alone with
your list so you are not so stressed by my "stupid of topic" questions.

Thats my biggest problem with Linux. If you don't know it, you can't learn
it if you haven't the time for reading thousands of man pages. So I will use
Linux only were I must. That's not a very effizient way to get more Linux
users and fight against the Gates imperium.

:-(

Thorsten