[rhn-users] RHN List Membership

Redhat User keep.rhn.users.ontopic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 15:50:07 UTC 2007

On 1/24/07, Larry D Sorensen <larry.sorensen at juno.com> wrote:

> I thought the whole purpose of lists like this was to help out colleagues
> as well as get help for ourselves if needed. If someone is way out of
> line for this discussion list, why not just point them in the right
> direction? It is not like we are all forced to respond to questions if we
> don't want to. This is a support group.

The problem is that there is so much noise on this list, I don't think
redhat RHN folks are reading it anymore and don't seem to be responding to
relevant and important RHN questions/concerns.

I would have hoped redhat would use this list to annouce pending RHN changes
that impact users, but clearly that doesn't happen.