[rhn-users] Determining whether RHEL4 is registered?

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Wed Nov 7 16:11:00 UTC 2007

You should have a system_id in /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid.  That
system_id is generated when you register with RHN.  If you go to
rhn.redhat.com, you can look up your server and it should have the same
system_id.  We have had severs registered multiple times and the only
way we found to identify the last registration is by using the system_id.

   Alfred Hovdestad, RHCE
   University of Saskatchewan