[rhn-users] Provisioning Xen from RHN

Lamon, Frank III Frank_LaMon at csx.com
Thu Nov 15 01:24:39 UTC 2007

Yes, all the kickstart trees are there (no RHEL 5.1, but that's another
issue). It's only the provisioning of Xen guests from the trees that's
no longer working and I've since discovered that this is only the case
with the RHEL 5 Xen hosts that we upgraded to 5.1 - the provisioning
still works fine on the hosts that haven't been upgraded yet.

Thanks for the info about the other info sources.