[rhn-users] Satellite Multi-Org Survey - We'd Love Your Feedback!

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 21:46:08 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

The RHN Satellite Engineering Team has put together a survey to learn
how we can best improve this feature in the next release of Satellite.
(Not sure what the multiple organization support feature is all about? [1])

You do not need to have made use of the multiple organization support
feature in order to fill out this survey - the survey presents some
details about how the feature works and asks for you to talk about how
different parts of it may or may not fit your organization's needs. The
survey also has a lot of free-form questions; depending on how many
questions you choose to answer it may take between 15-40 minutes to
complete.

We would really appreciate any feedback you might have time to give us
to help us improve the Satellite product. Your feedback will have a
direct impact on the future development of this feature. Here is a link
to the survey:

http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/198531/2301

Thanks for helping us make Satellite a better product!

~m

(P.S. In the past few days I've received a lot of feedback about both
the multi-org feature and the proposed read-only user feature both here
on list and directly. Thank you so much!! It will take me a little time
to sort through everything but we will definitely be following up on
your feedback.)

[1] See
https://rhn-satellite.108.redhat.com/wiki/index.php/Satellite_5.1_MultiOrg_Feature_Preview