[rhn-users] Re: [rhn-satellite-users] Satellite Multi-Org Survey - We'd Love Your Feedback!

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 21:23:14 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> We would really appreciate any feedback you might have time to give us
> to help us improve the Satellite product. Your feedback will have a
> direct impact on the future development of this feature. Here is a link
> to the survey:
>
> http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/198531/2301

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder about this survey; I'll send
out another one a week before it closes. I haven't seen as many
thought it might be a good idea to bring it up again.

This survey is a great opportunity to help shape the next release of
Satellite; if you have the time to fill it out (even if only partially)
we would very much appreciate it.

Thanks again,
~m