[rhn-users] RHN Problem/Outage on register new systems???

Kempkens, Timo timo.kempkens at capgemini.com
Thu Jan 17 16:07:45 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Are there any actual problems with RHN?

I tried to register RHEL4 on several servers by using 'up2date --register' and get always such screens:

1:

Sending Profile to Red Hat Network

20%

After a ~25 seconds: screen hang and shows me the following error message:

2:

Fatal Error

Problem registering system:

Internal Server Error

Thank you for your quick answer!

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Timo Kempkens

Timo Kempkens / Capgemini / Düsseldorf

Capgemini Systems GmbH
Wanheimer Strasse 68
D-40468 Düsseldorf

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience

Firma: Capgemini Systems GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Eduard Bugelnig, Peter Henkel, Antonio Schnieder
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart - Amtsgericht: Stuttgart, HRB 22459