[rhn-users] RHEL AS 4.6 installation fails on a 32 bit AMD

Phani Babu Giddi phanig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:53:23 UTC 2008

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.
It would be helpful if you can point me to the mailing list that I am
suppose to use.

The RAM size is around 512 MB, it might be low but its a customized system
which has to run Redhat AS 4.0 because of the I/O cards that are placed in
the system. I will use the virtual consoles to find the reason for failure.
>From the message that was displayed on the installation console the reason
was not obvious.

Regards,
Phani