[rhn-users] xen guest software channel entitlement allocation

Peter C. Lai peter at simons-rock.edu
Mon Nov 10 16:28:39 UTC 2008

On 2008-11-10 09:58:10AM -0600, Kulish, Chris wrote:
> Ensure you have installed, and are running, OSAD and
> rhn-virtualization-host on the Dom0.
> Then do an rhn_check and rhn-sync-profile.
>
> After this, register DomU's as normal and they should come up on RHN as
> virtualized.

Actually, that didn't work. After digging around, I figured out that I
hadn't added the separate Virtualization System entitlement to my dom0's
system profile (different from the actual virtualization software
channel).

Peter C. Lai                 | Bard College at Simon's Rock
Systems Administrator        | 84 Alford Rd.
Information Technology Svcs. | Gt. Barrington, MA 01230 USA
peter AT simons-rock.edu     | (413) 528-7428