[rhn-users] notifications from RHN?

Natasha Stephan stephann at lindahall.org
Fri Sep 19 15:27:14 UTC 2008

Hi all,
I've been using the RHN notification service for several years now, and
I love it.  I get an email notification about errata every week,
sometimes more frequently than that.  This allows me to keep my two
RHEL4 servers up to date.

So this morning, when I found that I haven't received any email from RHN
for over two weeks, I was a little concerned.  I checked my spam
quarantine, but there's nothing from RH in there.  I verified that I can
email myself from outside, so there don't appear to be any problems with
that account.  I do have two security errata waiting to be installed on
my servers (one from the 11th and one from the 16th), so I am pretty
sure I should've seen a notification.

Has anyone else noticed this lack of communication?
Thanks,
Natasha
-----
Natasha Stephan