[rhn-users] RHN website is slow, and session times out too fast

NM nico at altiva.fr
Tue Jan 13 19:04:14 UTC 2009

I find the RHN network website quite a pain to use; it's very slow for
me, and the unconfigurable session timeout is really annoying. I tried
using an autorefresh extension to keep the session fresh but to no avail.
This is esp. problematic as I often have to do some work in terminals, go
to look something on the website and ... I have to log back in ... wait a
good 10s ... forget where I was ... blam 5 minutes of concentration lost.

Seriously, this is annoying.