[rhn-users] server in private network

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:34:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Paras pradhan<pradhanparas at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just registered my server using rhn_register from the CLI.  Now
> when I logged on to the rhn.redhat.com , I don't see the system. This
> server is in private network and i think this is the reason I am not
> seeing it (?). What might be the workaround for this?

Assuming by private network you mean it is behind a NAT then that
wouldn't affect your ability to register the machine or RHN's ability
to handle the machine.

One possible reason that you might not see it is if it belongs to a
group that you aren't a group admin for. This could happen if you used
an activation key or if the default group happens to be one you don't
have access to.

John