[rhn-users] RHN Hosted web session expires too quickly

Marti, Robert RJM002 at shsu.edu
Thu Sep 10 13:19:46 UTC 2009

Agreed - when it works fine it's a decent time.  But there is a LOT of the time that I get forced to re-login while clicking through menus.

Maybe they have some shoddy hardware that keeps kernel panicing, and session is cookie based, so when you failover to another node it restarts the session?

Rob Marti