[rhos-list] Red Hat OpenStack Folsom on RHEV 6.4 with Subscription Manager - no Repositories?

Lutz Lange llange at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 12:45:10 UTC 2013

Hi Steve,

i did a
# yum clean all
and
# yum repolist

both with no help, the folsom repo is not available ...

Cheers
Lutz

Lutz Lange, RHCA                                     lutz at redhat.com
Solution Architect                                      Red Hat GmbH
                                                     Wankelstrasse 5
Cell : +49 172 75 285 17                           D-70563 Stuttgart
Reg. Adresse:            Red Hat GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 11-15
D-85630 Grasbrunn   Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Mark Hegarty, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera