[rhos-list] Red Hat OpenStack Guide?

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:19:34 UTC 2013

you can also look at this guide
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/enakai00/20121118/1353226066
Its not perfect but it should give you some idea of how to do it.

Im also planning to release an alpha my scripts in a few days I'm just
doing final debugging my scripts aren't quite as friendly as packstack
but they are meant to provide more geared towards consistent scaling
then ease of initial install.