[rhos-list] Red Hat OpenStack Folsom on RHEV 6.4 with Subscription Manager - no Repositories?

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 16:27:17 UTC 2013

On 02/22/2013 10:55 AM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
> On 02/22/2013 10:51 AM, Perry Myers wrote:
>>
>> On 02/22/2013 07:45 AM, Lutz Lange wrote:
>>> Hi Steve,
>>>
>>> i did a # yum clean all and # yum repolist
>>>
>>> both with no help, the folsom repo is not available ...
>>>
>>> Cheers Lutz

Because the Essex and Folsom repos can't be enabled at the same time
(they'd be conflicting) and because a single subscription (The Preview)
provides access to both repo channels

So it was either disable them both to start with, or have to create two
separate Preview SKUs, and the latter was not an option with the product
folks