[scl.org] No sources on softwarecollections.org?

Jakub QB Dorňák jdornak at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 06:48:48 UTC 2014

You are right, they are not easy to find, because there are no extra links to them.
But if You click "browse", You may find the SRPMs in the repository. Once You install the RPM with YUM repository configuration, You may get SRPMs using yumdownloader.

There may still be some repositories missing their SRPMs, as this does not work from the very beginning.
I will check it and try to manually sync them from Copr.

Regards,
QB