Re: [scl.org] Suspicious collections in the listing all collections

This is the default text for unpublished repos:

Unpublished: These SCLs are not listed publicly, so users browsing the SoftwareCollections.org index will not see these packages or be able to install them. This is for collections that are currently in development prior to release to the public, or for packages that are for your personal use.

In my case the collection is in development, so I would not share it to avoid confusion.

--
Dima