Re: [scl.org] scl's release ?

An hello again ;-)

Just looked through what appeared on CentOS mirrors
for SCLo's on 6 and 7 and I believe I spotted few minor problems:

1) rh-mariadb100 collection is missing on 6 (but tagged prod in CBS?)

2) subdirectory naming is inconsistent between 6 and 7 (this does not
   cause operational problems since package naming is the same .. but
   maybe would be good to align ..):

   rh-passenger40 vs. passenger-40
   rh-python34 vs. python34
   rh-ror41 vs. ror41