Re: [scl.org] Hints on building a package that depends on 2+ collections

Dne 16.7.2015 v 19:23 Doran Barton napsal(a):
> I plan to produce a build of httpd24-mod_perl that is built against the
> perl520 collection of Perl. Would that be named httpd24-perl520-mod_perl?
> What convention has been established, if any, for builds like this?

See:
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/docs/guide/#Creating_Your_Own_Software_Collections
and:
https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/docs/guide/#sect-The_Software_Collections_Prefix

So my recommendation based on this documentation is to named:
  bluehost-httpd24
which would Requires perl520 packages. However the perl 5.2 is not main reason of this collection (I assume) but the
http 2.4 is. Therefore this name.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA