Re: [scl.org] GDAL and the python scls

Is there a more appropiate place to ask this question?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Justin Dearing <zippy1981 gmail com> wrote:
Hello,

I went through a bit of trouble getting the gdal python module working with python 2.7 on CentOS 6.6 as documented here:
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/184310/installing-gdal-python-package-inside-python27-software-collection

Which of the following RPMs should I make and submit to make this easier for GIS python fun in Centos:
  • Updated gdal rpms for the current gdal C library version for the python scls
  • rpms of the the python module gdal==1.9.2
  • updated gdal rpms of the gdal c lib and python module

Justin