[scl.org] [CentOS-devel] CBS build tags and git branches names for SCL

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 14:51:57 UTC 2015

On 03/11/2015 07:48 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
> [...]

One thing I'd like to do differently -- I've never liked "future" name
much and after Monday's hangout where Karanbir used "-devel", I think
that would be much better label (and we save one letter in the long
names, yeah!), so the list of repos and tags will be:

sclo6-rhscl-release
sclo6-rhscl-testing
sclo6-rhscl-devel
sclo7-rhscl-release
sclo7-rhscl-testing
sclo7-rhscl-devel

and the same for tags:
sclo6-el6-rh-mariadb100-build
sclo7-el7-rh-mariadb100-build
sclo6-el6-rhscl-devel-rh-mariadb100-build
sclo7-el7-rhscl-devel-rh-mariadb100-build

and targets:
sclo6-el6-rh-mariadb100
sclo7-el7-rh-mariadb100
sclo6-el6-rhscl-devel-rh-mariadb100
sclo7-el7-rhscl-devel-rh-mariadb100
(also notice moving -rhscl-devel to the middle, to be consistent with
tag names)

Honza