[scl.org] Announcing release for Vagrant 1.7.4 on CentOS Linux 7 x86_64 SCL

Robert Kratky rkratky at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 17:10:34 UTC 2015

On 11. 11. 2015 17:43:22, Honza Horak wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of Vagrant 1.7.4 on
> CentOS Linux 7 x86_64, delivered via a Software Collection (SCL) built by
> the SCLo Special Interest Group
> (https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/SCLo).
>
> QuickStart
> ----------
>
> You can get started in three easy steps:
>   $ sudo yum install centos-release-scl
>   $ sudo yum install sclo-vagrant1
>   $ scl enable sclo-vagrant1 bash
>
> At this point you should be able to use vagrant just as a normal
>
> application. An example work-flow might be:
>   $ vagrant init centos/7
>   $ vagrant up
>   $ vagrant ssh
>
> In order to view the individual components included in this
>
> collection, including additional vagrant plugins, you can run :
>   $ sudo yum list sclo-vagrant\*
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Honza
> SCLo SIG member

Hi,

Will the package with the 'vagrant-registration' plugin [1] be released asynchronously with the 1.0.0 version of the plugin, or is it only going to happen with the next release of Vagrant?

Also, are there plans to package the 'vagrant-adbinfo' plugin [2]?

Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

[1] sclo-vagrant1-vagrant-registration-0.0.19-5.el7.noarch.rpm
[2] https://github.com/projectatomic/vagrant-adbinfo