Re: [scl.org] SRPMs to import to dist-git

Hopefully final list, this includes fixed nodejs packages:

https://hhorak.fedorapeople.org/sclo/sclo6-import-v6.csv
https://hhorak.fedorapeople.org/sclo/sclo7-import-v6.csv

Honza

On 10/06/2015 01:59 PM, Honza Horak wrote:
I have new lists of SRPMs for importing to dist-git. Karanbir, can you
re-try the import, please?

https://hhorak.fedorapeople.org/sclo/sclo6-import-v5.csv
https://hhorak.fedorapeople.org/sclo/sclo7-import-v5.csv

These lists include multiple SRPMs per component, so we can have valid
history. The links are in order from lowest nvr to highest nvr, which
should always correspond with how we built the packages in cbs.c.o.

Honza