[scl.org] SCL for tomcat

Hi,

is it planned anywhere in the future to build a software collection for tomcat to be able to use different tomcat versions on one server? If not, I’ll try to build one. We’ve got various application servers at work where we download tomcat in .tar.gz format and unpack them under /opt, so we need to do that manually on each server for updates.

Best regards,

Daniel

--

Daniel Souvignier