Re: [scl.org] php56-php-pecl-uploadprogress package in Software Collections ?

Le 01/06/2016 à 09:29, Marek Salwerowicz a écrit :
> Hello Remi,
>
> I have found you as  maintainer of  package php56-php-pecl-uploadprogress:
>
> https://www.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/remi/enterprise/7/x86_64/php56-php-pecl-uploadprogress-1.0.3.1-5.el7.remi.x86_64.html

First I think such question should be raised on scl.org mailing list, so
adding it in the loop.

I'm always surprised that this extension still exists, when PHP have
native support for upload since 5.4 (ok, using a different API)

http://php.net/manual/en/session.upload-progress.php

BTW, this extension is already available in "php56more" repo (designed
to work with rh-php56 collection)

https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/remi/php56more/

I will try to find some time to import it in the sclo repo.

Remi.

--
rcollet redhat com | Senior Software Engineer / BaseOS / WebStack team
GPG Key: 0x29F16A18