Re: [scl.org] Docker file for rpm building

Feel free to get inspired from this:
https://github.com/hhorak/mock-example

Honza

On 03/10/2016 08:00 AM, Bryan Seitz wrote:
Please share:)

Bryan Seitz

-------- Original message --------
From: Honza Horak <hhorak redhat com>
Date: 3/10/16 1:40 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: sclorg redhat com
Subject: Re: [scl.org] Docker file for rpm building

I personally prefer mock for RPM building, since it is designed exactly
for that purpose and it also works in chroot. When working on a new SCL,
I create a separate profile in mock where scl-utils-build and
<scl>-build is in the basic buildroot. If you want to know more, I can
share some concrete example.

Honza