[scl.org] Software collections on RHEL

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Tue Mar 15 19:40:22 UTC 2016

Thanks for fixing the old repo packages! Looks like that resolved the build failures on my side for now, but I'll definitely circle back and get switched over to the centos-release-scl-rh package. As for using SCLo packages on RHEL, I don't have a RHEL subscription and RedHat doesn't (AFAIK) publish Docker images I could test on so it's preferable to use the same packages on CentOS and RHEL as I can only run integration tests on CentOS. Installing the COPR package via an HTTP download is cool though, should keep the drift between CentOS and RHEL to a minimum. Thanks again!

--Noah