[scl.org] Software collections on RHEL

Noah Kantrowitz noah at coderanger.net
Tue Mar 15 22:28:15 UTC 2016

I've found shocking few people care about official RH support for stuff like this but I'm probably looking at a self-selecting group since the more conservative folks probably don't use Chef :-) I'll make sure to note in the docs that SCLo recompiles are not covered under RH support though. I could do a similar backend for my installers that uses RHSCL but I would need to work out a way to test it. Do any of the RH folks on the list know if y'all offer subscription-y access for compat testing? I would still have to build the Docker image myself but that seems doable, if somewhat frustrating.

--Noah