Re: [scl.org] Asking questions via StackOverflow

On 10/04/17 14:33, Honza Horak wrote:
> As for creating the tag, it would be great if you could create one for
> us, because I don't have enough reputation on StackOverflow.. and not
> sure anybody else from SCL folks here does..

I've created a tag called "software-collections" on the main Stack
Overflow site:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/software-collections
http://stackoverflow.com/tags/software-collections/info

The tag wiki text is being reviewed at the moment.

Please feel free to edit existing questions and add it.

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic cleal org