[scl.org] [2 Min Read] Hosting Red Hat Certified Container Images in Connect

Edmund Ochieng eochieng at redhat.com
Tue Oct 26 16:19:30 UTC 2021

Hi,

My name is Edmund from the Ecosystem Engineering team. Formerly, the
Operator Enablement team.

Working with Red Hat partners, we run into situations where we end up
building container images which may seem generic enough to be used by other
partners. I would like to have a chat with someone on the Red Hat Software
Collections team to see if we can have these images certified and made
available by Red Hat Software Collections.

If interested, feel free to reach out to me.

--

Edmund Ochieng

Software Engineer,
Ecosystem Engineering