[sos-devel] Gerrit and Jenkins

Keith Robertson kroberts at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 21:56:47 UTC 2011

I just wanted to know what the SoS devel community thinks about moving
the upstream to a Gerrit for code review and Jenkins for continuous
integration.  I'm working on some other projects that are using it (i.e.
RHEV) and I am extremely impressed with it.

If the community is agreeable, does anyone know what is the probability
that of getting fedorahosted to "host" the Gerrit web app?  If they
don't do it we could still host Gerrit on an internal server here within
RH and link it to the sos-devel list.

Cheers,
Keith