[sos-devel] isatty opinions

Jesse Jaggars jjaggars at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 19:36:20 UTC 2012

I've decided to attempt to fix this by avoiding os.isatty calls when
executing on java. Trying to do this as cleanly as possible of course.

In other news, Jython is very near to releasing a 2.7+ compatible
version, meaning that we can drop all the backwards compatibility
hacks for the 2.5.x stuff (like using simplejson for json and
importing with_statement from __future__).

Stay tuned