[Spacewalk-list] Register Systems /rhn/help/client-config/en/index.jsp page not found

Chris Bezuidenhout CBezuidenhout at investec.co.za
Thu Aug 7 11:39:53 UTC 2008

Hi

Got the system going at last, one more issue if I click on the "Your
Spacewalk" tab and click on "Register Systems" I get:

Page not found /rhn/help/client-config/en/index.jsp

/etc/rhn/satellite-httpd/logs/ssl_access_log shows:

"GET /rhn/help/client-config/en/index.jsp HTTP/1.1" 404 6855

I know it seems simple but I don't want to stuff things up now! I have
spend all night to get this far ;-)

Thanks!

http://www.investec.com/EmailDisclaimer/emaildisclaimer.htm

The disclaimer also provides our corporate information and names of our directors as required by law.

The disclaimer is deemed to form part of this message in terms of Section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
If you cannot access the disclaimer, please obtain a copy thereof from us by sending an email to: disclaimer at investec.co.za