[Spacewalk-list] Register Systems /rhn/help/client-config/en/index.jsp page not found

Jesus M. Rodriguez jmrodri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 01:38:38 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Chris Bezuidenhout
<CBezuidenhout at investec.co.za> wrote:
> Hi
>

> Got the system going at last, one more issue if I click on the "Your
> Spacewalk" tab and click on "Register Systems" I get:
>

> Page not found /rhn/help/client-config/en/index.jsp
>

> /etc/rhn/satellite-httpd/logs/ssl_access_log shows:
>

> "GET /rhn/help/client-config/en/index.jsp HTTP/1.1" 404 6855
>

> I know it seems simple but I don't want to stuff things up now! I have spend
> all night to get this far ;-)
>

> Thanks!

Actually, the reason you're getting the 404 is because that page really
doesn't exist in Spacewalk. It's pointing to a help page it should probably
link somewhere else or we'll remove the link. There is currently no way to
register a system from within the webui only through the clients
like rhn_regks or rhn_register.

jesus