[Spacewalk-list] question about monitoring

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Mon Aug 25 08:04:27 UTC 2008

Hi Miroslav,

When I enable the monitoring and press submit it takes a while and then
my Spacewalk becomes slow.
Giving the following error:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I see the following process running with ps aux:
root     29398  0.8  0.0   6036  1628 ?        S    10:01   0:00
/usr/bin/sudo /etc/rc.d/np.d/step Monitoring install

Strange thing is that the path sudo is trying to run does not exist..
Do I miss some prerequisite?

Kind regards,

Michiel