[Spacewalk-list] Keeping spacewalk's package list up-to-date

Deevee devee at nerd.com
Wed Aug 27 21:04:37 UTC 2008

Hello All,

I was wondering what folks are doing to keep the package list up-to-
date within spacewalk.  My guess is that I'd just run reposync/rsync
from my system that has the up-to-date repo to the spacewalk system
and then run the rhnpush command to import the packages.  Doing this
once a night to keep it in sync.  Does this sound reasonable?  I
assume if the package is already in the database rhnpush with just
skip it.

Thank you for your time.

-dv