[Spacewalk-list] Error while deleting the packages.

Sergii Golovatiuk sergii.golovatiuk at firstserv.com
Fri Dec 5 12:18:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just found a strange error in release 0.3 and don't know how to
resolve it. I created CentOS repository and pushed the content into.
Then I realized I made a mistake and wanted to delete a repository, and
deleted it. Right now, I cannot delete the packages at Channels >
Managed Software Packages. Even if I select one package and press on
"confirm deletion", then "delete package(s)" on next screen, I see the
following screen
-----------------

  Internal Server Error

The server experienced a problem which prevented your request from being
filled out. It may not be possible to execute this action at this time.

Please help us correct this problem by contacting us
<https://patching.firstserv.com/help/contact.pxt> with details of how
you received this message.
----------------

Perhaps, the logs will be more helpful

2008-12-05 12:03:19,851 [TP-Processor9] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/rhn].[action]
-
Servlet.service() for servlet action threw exception
org.hibernate.StaleStateException: Batch update returned unexpected row
count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected:
1
        at
org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.checkBatched(Expectations.java:61)
        at
org.hibernate.jdbc.Expectations$BasicExpectation.verifyOutcome(Expectations.java:46)
        at
org.hibernate.jdbc.NonBatchingBatcher.addToBatch(NonBatchingBatcher.java:24)
        at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.delete(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2520)
        at
org.hibernate.persister.entity.AbstractEntityPersister.delete(AbstractEntityPersister.java:2697)

Kind regards,
Sergii Golovatiuk