[Spacewalk-list] Manage Software Channel 500 error

Brady Kern bkern at eapps.com
Fri Dec 5 18:08:37 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm getting an odd error in spacewalk 0.3

I have everything running, systems added, and channels defined, but
when I click on a channel under Manage Software channel to add
software to it, I get a 500 error within spacewalk.  I'm not using
Konquerer as the error reminds.

Here is the error in the log, and in the traceback:

[Fri Dec 05 12:52:31 2008] [error] Execution of /var/www/html/network/
software/channels/manage/edit.pxt failed at Fri Dec  5 12:52:31 2008:
Cannot determine local time zone

I'm running:

perl-DateTime-Format-Mail-0.30-4.el5
perl-DateTime-0.41-1.el5
perl-DateTime-Locale-0.35-1.el5.rf
perl-DateTime-Format-W3CDTF-0.04-1.el5
perl-Date-Manip-5.48-3.el5
perl-TimeDate-1.16-5.el5
perl-DateTime-TimeZone-0.59-6.el5.sw

I have tried installing the perl-DateTime-
Locale-0.09-9.el5.sw.noarch.rpm from the repository, but then the
website is not accessible at all as it wants version
.34 or higher, the actual errror was: DateTime::Locale version 0.34
required--this is only version 0.09

This is a Cent 5.2 box, anybody have any ideas?  I've searched google
and the list, but haven't seen anything similar.