[Spacewalk-list] create channel link is missed

Daniel A. Mezentsev dmezentsev at parasun.com
Wed Dec 31 19:23:41 UTC 2008

Hi all,
	I've installed spacewalk on my Centos5.x box, initially installation was done
using oracle-xe as a DB backend, but after i have found several critical
limitations I switched to Oracle 11g. I haven't had problem with
configuration, exept one - i've updated DBD::Oracle perl module to new
version from CPAN archive. Web interface works good, but after migration to
11g "create channel" link disappeared. Looks like it's well known issue, but
i didn't find appropriative solution. I didn't find create_channel.py script
in the spacewalk installation tree - is it non-standard script ?

--
Daniel Mezentsev
System Administrator, Network Operations

http://www.parasun.com/