[Spacewalk-list] Small feature request

Anoop Bhat ABhat at trustwave.com
Thu Jul 3 17:08:10 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just a small feature request.

My first kickstart failed because of an error in the config file on line 21. Not knowing everything about spacewalk, I couldn't easily find line 21 unless I copied the ks file from /rhn/kickstart/KickstartFileDownload.do?ksid=1

And pasted into an editor and then went to the line number.

The feature I was looking to request would be to have line numbers displayed on the page above.

Obviously, this is not a super important feature but I think it would help to make troubleshooting easier.

Thank you for all the great work.

I've successfully kickstarted my first vm. This is fantastic. I had problems registering but I'll put that in a separate thread.

Thanks again.

Anoop