[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart repos

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jul 10 10:55:54 UTC 2008

Kickstart created with CentOS 5:

./make-ks-tree.sh --channel centos-5.2-64bit --source ../dvd --dsn
spacewalk/spacewalk at xe --install-type rhel_5 --variant centos --update u2
--commit

How come I end up with the following in the kickstart file?

repo --name=Cluster --baseurl=http://preserv1.leeds.ac.uk/kickstart/dist/ks-centos-5.2-64bit-u2/Cluster
repo --name=ClusterStorage --baseurl=http://preserv1.leeds.ac.uk/kickstart/dist/ks-centos-5.2-64bit-u2/ClusterStorage
repo --name=VT --baseurl=http://preserv1.leeds.ac.uk/kickstart/dist/ks-centos-5.2-64bit-u2/VT
repo --name=Workstation --baseurl=http://preserv1.leeds.ac.uk/kickstart/dist/ks-centos-5.2-64bit-u2/Workstation

VARIANT is being correctly set in make-ks-tree.sh, but I'm clearly missing
somewhere else where this is set.

jh

--
"There are many terrorist states in the world, but the United States is
  unusual in that it is officially committed to international terrorism, and on