[Spacewalk-list] scheduled updates not being picked up

Michiel van Es michiele at info.nl
Thu Jul 17 12:10:11 UTC 2008

So although I scheduled it to check it one minuter after now, it still
takes 4 hours to being picked up by the pull from the clients?

And if I schedule a monthly upgrade and reboot on a group.
Can I Schedule it on every every wednesday at 04:00 am and will it be
picked up at 04:00 am or 4 hours later then that time?

The reason why I asked this question is we have a maintenance window
every 3rd wednesday of the month and then we want to upgrade all CentOS
clients and give them a reboot and check afterwards if everything went ok.
That is why Spacewalk is our sollution that comes in mind :)

Is spacewalk able to that just fine?

Kind regards,

Michiel