[Spacewalk-list] Installation and config of rhn yum plugin

Pradeep Kilambi pkilambi at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 19:48:19 UTC 2008

yum-rhn-plugin is a client package. So no, its not part of the spacewalk
install and also not part of rhnreg_ks process. rhnreg_ks is just a
registration client which is part of different package called
rhn-client-tools. If you are running RHEL plugin comes with it by
default, if not you have to install it manually. Once installed there is
noting much to configure as the repo is enabled by default.

Hope this helps,
~ Prad