[Spacewalk-list] HTTP Status 404-/rhn/Login.do

Karlo Paulino karlo_304 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 02:51:28 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I am doing an R and D on Spacewalk. Installed it on my RHEL5 Update2 32Bit Dev't Box, I used Oracle XE for my setup. I followed the steps on how to install Spacewalk from the Spacewalk.redhat.com site. I'm already done with installation of my DB, I already installed spacewalk, but when I open the page at my browser I get this error message:

HTTP Status 404-/rhn/Login.do
type: Status Report
message: /rhn/Login.do
Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

Upon getting this message i checked if I have a /rhn directory, I was wondering why I dont have the /rhn directory, I searched my system if I have the Login.do file, but to my dismay I don't have the Login.do file. How can I fix this problem? is the Login.do file downloadable?

Thanks!