[Spacewalk-list] error running spacewalk-setup --disconnected .5 on F10

Bryan Schneiders bschneiders at woti.com
Thu Apr 2 19:50:42 UTC 2009

How do I just rerun the activation step?

Running /usr/bin/rhn-satellite-activate --disconnected just results in the original error from the logs.

NOTE: using backup cert as default: /etc/sysconfig/rhn/rhn-entitlement-cert.xml

ERROR: RHN Entitlement Certificate failed to validate:
Exception reported from swserver
Time: Thu Apr  2 15:49:15 2009
Exception type <class 'server.rhnSQL.sql_base.SQLError'>

Exception Handler Information
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/rhn/satellite_tools/rhn_satellite_activate.py", line 203, in activateSatellite_local
    satCerts.storeRhnCert(cert, check_generation=1, check_version=not(options.ignore_version_mismatch))
  File "/usr/share/rhn/satellite_tools/satCerts.py", line 231, in storeRhnCert
    create_first_org(owner=sc.owner)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/satellite_tools/satCerts.py", line 104, in create_first_org
    create_first_private_chan_family()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/satellite_tools/satCerts.py", line 555, in create_first_private_chan_family
    org=1, url="First Org Created")
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/rhnSQL/sql_base.py", line 161, in execute
    return apply(self._execute_wrapper, (self._execute, ) + p, kw)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/server/rhnSQL/driver_cx_Oracle.py", line 118, in _execute_wrapper
    raise apply(sql_base.SQLError, ret)
SQLError: (1008, 'ORA-01008: not all variables bound\n', 'INSERT INTO  rhnChannelFamily (id, name, label, org_id, product_url) VALUES (rhn_channel_family_id_seq.nextval, :name, :label, :org, :url)')

Bryan Schneiders
bschneiders at woti.com
301-562-1900 ext 305