[Spacewalk-list] Repo listed more than once?

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 21:19:11 UTC 2009

I'm not sure if this is a spacewalk issue, or something with Yum, but
I'd appreciate a kick in the right direction.

I seem to get this if I have the default repos in /etc/yum.repos.d ...
I've triple checked and they're only listed once, and even disabled
because I'm using spacewalk.  My spacewalk repos are named differently
as well.  Any idea why this happens?  Is this a bug, or should I look
somewhere else for a repo named updates?

[user at example ~]$ sudo yum clean all
Password:
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, rhnplugin

Repository updates is listed more than once in the configuration

Thanks,

--
Jason Frisvold
xenophage0 at gmail.com