[Spacewalk-list] Repo listed more than once?

Jeff Moody jeff.moody at evscorporation.com
Tue Aug 18 21:36:10 UTC 2009

I actually had a similar issue with this today.
While I may be wrong, it appears to me that the yum.repos.d settings are concatenated with the repos defined in the Spacewalk server which are pulled with the rhnplugin yum plugin.

Try running "sudo yum clean all --disableplugin=rhnplugin" and see if you get the same behavior.

If so, then there must be something wacky on the "client" side.
If not, then there may be something wacky on the "server" (Spacewalk) side.

----

Jeff Moody
Senior Systems Engineer

EVS Corporation